Friday, July 26, 2013

The Naked Peach Cheesecake Tart

Every morning for the past couple of weeks, I have been making peach and banana smoothies for breakfast. My peach tree provided me with lots of yummy peaches, but most of the peaches were not fully grown. This was all due to the fact that the weight of the peaches caused one of the main branches to bend low and crack. I had forgotten to prop up a piece of wood to support the branch. So, I had to remove all the peaches from the tree to prevent the branch from further splitting. I had two large buckets full of peaches. Well, I tried a couple of peach tart recipes, and this was my favorite, Peach Amaretto Cheesecake Tart.



The recipe can be found here: http://bakingamoment.com/peach-amaretto-tart/
I removed the peach skin since someone in my family doesn't like eating the skins. The peaches look naked and not as attractive without their skins, but the tart is still very scrumptious. In fact, the tart was so delicious that I made a second one that same day since this one got devoured.

2 comments: